<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8831763504263407907?origin\x3dhttp://apromiseisapromisetokeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
» bad news @ good news
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
~ 3:42 PM ~
another significant thing to share with you all =) ( more like to remember it myself )

Good News~~

las nite, dad drop me an sms, and yeah, my little brother finally make it to the National Olympiad Competition, haha..... it makes me remember of myself 8 years ago, LOL...... I can't imagine how cute I was....... >.< And yeah, Lynnox continue our legacy, after me, Lyster and Lyncam, at least he didnt let us down.....
Bro, u sms me this " I will win", and I deeply believe that you can, WAY TO GO, bro.......I love you
May God be with you and mum during these few days in Malacca......

I was top in Kedah once ~~~~ =P

Bad News~~
Okay, bad news......it happen to my fren, YongKuang.... He didn't expect to lose his president seat las nite during CCES meeting, though he didn't speak out, I know he deeply felt disappointed... Today, during Bio class, he told me, "Lynton, I am nt in d MPP list....", I thought you are joking, but you really do look serious for once.....I dunno wat to say, though I haven told you wat had happen to me, I still need to tell you something. This is HIS plan for you, HE will never give you a task that you can't fulfill, trust in HIM that there are something else for you, like you unexpectedly being selected as a CF Committee, although you are just a young Christian.... Remember Jeremiah 29:11, brother..... Life goes on =) and you still have us , me n ChoonJian as ur brothers......

~end of post~

Labels: ,

About This Blog


There are two sides in man, good and bad... But I deeply believe that everyone deserve a chance to change for the better. For He knows His plans for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
Myself


@ edtinton Loo
@ Sin Min Secondary
@ St. Andrews Junior College
@ Kolej Teknologi Timur
@ Taurus
@ May 17
@ Christian


Friends


» YiKuan
» zhuangwen
» sammy
» Rachael Lee
» I-vonne
» Corine
» Hyin
» Esther
» Xiong
» Soo Cjian
» Edwin Loh
» Maegyvear
» Ricky Rack
» Willy Yan
» Geraldine Jetony
» Rachel Ling
» Lawrence Kiing
» Steven Moay
» Chen Haw
» Adam Jong
» Xiu Jing
» Michelle Marie
» Ginsky
» Joan Ng
» Joshua Wong
» Eunice Lim
» KTT CF

Archives


» September 2010» October 2010» November 2010» December 2010» January 2011» February 2011» March 2011» April 2011» May 2011» June 2011» July 2011» August 2011» September 2011» October 2011» November 2011» December 2011» January 2012» April 2012» May 2012» October 2015» May 2016


Tags


» book » cabal » CF » Christianity » Complication » event » family » food » friends » home » movie » overseas » philosophy » retard » school

Credits


deviantart
blogskins
blogger