» CF 29 Sept - Usher, Backup, Food IC =.=
Thursday, September 30, 2010
~ 1:11 AM
~
It's been a busy and meaningful day for me, and I'm now here tired and exhausted...But I can't go to sleep before writing this to share and to remember this very day....
As usual, today we had our CF as it is Wednesday. And guess wat, I'm on duty, or should I say duties - Usher, Back-up singers ( which is really only back-uping), and in-charge of Food..... All of those duties are awesome... For food preparation, I was to buy a cake for Aug-Sep birthday, my job-mate is YongKee ( Mr. Treasurer )....We took a cab by Pak Janggut, together wif Soo and Kuang, but Soo was late, and he got scoldings from me >.< Anyway, we had a great shopping, spending out hard-earn scholarship allowance on Junk Food.... After that, we continue our mission to empty our wallets, spending another 30 bucks in Sushi King, that was an OUCH !!!!!! We really need to be spend-thrift for the rest of the weeks... But, this dinner remind me of the one I had in Sake Sushi near Dhoby Ghaut... Adrian, Steve, HongShen, Gaston........ I MISS YOU ALL ...........Oh yeah, back to main topic - Cake, we bought a Greenish Pandan Cake, YongKuang's idea......
CF tonight was awesome to d max....... Riss lead us with those dancing along with the "Kasih Yesus Indah Indah Oh Indah" song, and everyone was like getting so into it, even the slide master - XiuJing forget to proceed to next slide =P .... Brother Mark from Australia, brought by Pastor Bryan, Ivonne's brother-in-law, he shared something so "Chim" about the book of Daniel....I still need to really ponder upon this Book to really understand wat he shared....
Last but not least, Soo and Harry came to CF, it is really a miracle and blessing from God... After tonnes of invitation and persuading, Soo joined us... He is a buddhist, but I knew that Jesus is working in him, showing him the way to live a man's life... Soo, I love you, and that's why I'm harsh to you sometimes... Dun take my words so seriously, I just can't help it when I see something is nt right with my friend... I'm so glad that Harry replied my message that he take me as his friend, a true friend indeed....I'll try my best to form the bond between us, and I know you are not who you were, you have grown up now...Harry, I never regretted stepping into your life, I'm not goin to let history repeat itself... =)
Next week, I'm gonna be the coordinator of the "Majlis Restu Ilmu" for CF, I just pray that God will give me the way, show me His plan for that night......
Oh yeap, I saw you posted, Jeremy, "Brought back to the world by my dear friend", I'm really sorry to have given you such a long lecture 2days ago, but I'm really glad that you realise being "JJ" in the game in only an illusion, a virtual world that will not bring you any concrete benefits in our real world... Thanks for your Cornetto treat, you dun have to actually, it's my resposibility, being a friend to give you that wake-up call....... remember "Study 100%, Play 100%", okay??? dun forget....
Lastly, my housemate, you are sick, WeiXiong.... Someone SMS me to take good care of you, I'm so envy, but it's my responsible to do so anyway, pray that you'll get well soon bro... u ate an apple just now, "an apple a day keep the doctors away"... haha... but all of us are future doctors.....Contradiction???? >.<
I'm tired, guess that's all bout today, bye 29Sept2010......Labels: CF, food, friends