<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8831763504263407907?origin\x3dhttp://apromiseisapromisetokeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
» CF Theme Song ~ Runaway Child
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
~ 1:09 AM ~
Guys, i just got this song from the CF seniors, it was composed by CF first generation president and the team, song title is Runaway Child,  and its quite awesome when they presented it to us just now, after a exciting Praise and Worship practice by Riss, haha.......

Here is how the song goes,

The cross on Calvary
Is what that sets me free
He died for you and me
And suffered on a tree
Take up the cross and follow me
I hear my Saviour call
How can I give my second best
When Jesus gave His all for us?

Chorus:

Jesus how great is Your love 
You are the Saviour of this world
Even You are King of Kings
You came to die for all my sin
And gave us hope for eternity
I love You
Jesus my Lord
I just want to be right in Your arms
Sometimes I do run away
And even go against Your way
Still You will turn to me and say
Come back my sweet child~~

End of songs, haha, thnx Ivonne for lending me the lyrics for the night....
Had my late dinner at 11pm >.< , and talked with YongKuang, he seems to be quite serious but careful while making decision. And yeah, I really do belief that reckless decision will promise nothing.... except failure and disappointment......

Today, we celebrated Woel Haur's birthday, haha , another one turns 18 , time to be legal??? Haha......
Happy birthday, my classmate =) WeiXiong told me something partially, guess it's about her, and I duwan to force him to tell me more, since he dun really trust me, but it's ok, as long as he is happy with his decision, all the best man ......

Remember that I missed CamRev... God sent this message to me through YongKuang
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man.
God is faithful, and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability,
but with the temptation He will also provide the way of escape,
that you may be able to endure it.
1 Corinthians 10:13

Just commit your temptation to Him then ..........

Labels: ,

About This Blog


There are two sides in man, good and bad... But I deeply believe that everyone deserve a chance to change for the better. For He knows His plans for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
Myself


@ edtinton Loo
@ Sin Min Secondary
@ St. Andrews Junior College
@ Kolej Teknologi Timur
@ Taurus
@ May 17
@ Christian


Friends


» YiKuan
» zhuangwen
» sammy
» Rachael Lee
» I-vonne
» Corine
» Hyin
» Esther
» Xiong
» Soo Cjian
» Edwin Loh
» Maegyvear
» Ricky Rack
» Willy Yan
» Geraldine Jetony
» Rachel Ling
» Lawrence Kiing
» Steven Moay
» Chen Haw
» Adam Jong
» Xiu Jing
» Michelle Marie
» Ginsky
» Joan Ng
» Joshua Wong
» Eunice Lim
» KTT CF

Archives


» September 2010» October 2010» November 2010» December 2010» January 2011» February 2011» March 2011» April 2011» May 2011» June 2011» July 2011» August 2011» September 2011» October 2011» November 2011» December 2011» January 2012» April 2012» May 2012» October 2015» May 2016


Tags


» book » cabal » CF » Christianity » Complication » event » family » food » friends » home » movie » overseas » philosophy » retard » school

Credits


deviantart
blogskins
blogger