» Exam Results (Part I) =)
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
~ 3:31 PM
~
Many things happened....... This is indeed an eventful month, haha....
Its 22nd Sept now, and its been a month after I made that decision and sort of understand the consequences....
This post have been delayed cause of several factors... My housemate fail to wake me up las nite, CF meeting which really burns my stamina and lots of other stuff going on....
Yesterday, I got back my math paper ..... (42/50), swt, wat is this man!!??? After looking here and there, sort of like hunting for marks... That stupid effort got me an extra 5marks, which should actually be mine.... and yeah 94, an "A", I m satisfy with d results but Im still quite disappointed with the careless mistakes here and there.......
As for my physics, I have nothing much to say, since I made a careless mistake...poof... an "A" is gone... haha. Anyway, I still got 80, which is relatively high, compare to others, though there are so many "A" scorers around =(.....
I still duno how much u did for ur test, or do I have to even worry about it???? LOL, it's been warring inside of me for weeks, haha....... Heart against Mind, though I know that I'm ought to follow my Mind, but I can't be so cruel tat I can juz ignore my Heart entirely, rite??? Sigh, I dunno wat to do......want to look a little longer into your eyes, but when I did, I can't help taking you out of my sight immediately....... I'll just let Time to do his jobs once again, my favourite Physical quantities...... haha.....Labels: complication, school