<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8831763504263407907?origin\x3dhttp://apromiseisapromisetokeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
» Happy Birthday S.P Dental
Saturday, September 18, 2010
~ 2:40 PM ~
Today is the 21st anniversary of my father's empire - S.P. Dental Surgery.....My second home
It is established 4 days after my parents' wedding day ( 14th September 1989 )...

A little bit about my 2nd home =)
Its a place where most people fear, haha......
Extraction, fillings, scalling of teeth happens here nearly everyday, cause my daddy works 7days a week =/
I grew up in this very place, watching it grow together with me...

It moves from a small shophouse to a bigger one in year 2000, if I'm nt mistaken....
People come and people leave....Here, there are one group of people tat I called "kakak"
They are the Dental Surgery Assistant, I cant rememeber how many of them that cherish every single moment of my life.....The first one that I rememeber, Kak Milah all the way to Kak Su, who is the recent one......

Sigh, this clinic grow and celebrates it's 21st Birthday, and I'm 18 now.... time really flies....
I can't describe how much I love this clinic, but too bad I'm pursuing Medicine instead of dentistry......
Because this is my destiny and my father's dream of all time, though he dun admit it =P
Sometimes, I'm so tired but I still never give up a single moment to be in the place, to be in my father's kingdom, to be wif Him, my daddy......

Dad, I remember wat people said to you 21years ago,
"辉仁,你这间诊所一定不行的!!"
Today, dad, you proved all of them wrong, S.P. Dental is one of them best dental surgery in Malaysia , Hooray!!!! Not that I wanna boast, I'm just stating the FACT ><

Spending time in this post, memories that comprises of my childhood can't stop flowing out of nowhere....
This is where I learn my Math, and guess who is my teacher, He is my almighty DADDY =)
This is the place where I fight my brothers, in real world, and in PlayStation world, haha......I always beat them in both dimensions.......

I guess tats it for now..... Happy birthday once again!!!!!!
God Bless S.P. Dental Surgery and all its Members.....

Current staff:
Dr Loo ( My dad)
Ng SK ( My mum)
Kak Miza
Kak Su
Lyvana ( My Big Sis)

i'm goin back to ktt tomorrow, fusion of feelings inside

Labels: ,

About This Blog


There are two sides in man, good and bad... But I deeply believe that everyone deserve a chance to change for the better. For He knows His plans for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
Myself


@ edtinton Loo
@ Sin Min Secondary
@ St. Andrews Junior College
@ Kolej Teknologi Timur
@ Taurus
@ May 17
@ Christian


Friends


» YiKuan
» zhuangwen
» sammy
» Rachael Lee
» I-vonne
» Corine
» Hyin
» Esther
» Xiong
» Soo Cjian
» Edwin Loh
» Maegyvear
» Ricky Rack
» Willy Yan
» Geraldine Jetony
» Rachel Ling
» Lawrence Kiing
» Steven Moay
» Chen Haw
» Adam Jong
» Xiu Jing
» Michelle Marie
» Ginsky
» Joan Ng
» Joshua Wong
» Eunice Lim
» KTT CF

Archives


» September 2010» October 2010» November 2010» December 2010» January 2011» February 2011» March 2011» April 2011» May 2011» June 2011» July 2011» August 2011» September 2011» October 2011» November 2011» December 2011» January 2012» April 2012» May 2012» October 2015» May 2016


Tags


» book » cabal » CF » Christianity » Complication » event » family » food » friends » home » movie » overseas » philosophy » retard » school

Credits


deviantart
blogskins
blogger