» New friend ~ Vimalas a.k.a 赵敏。。。
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
~ 2:11 PM
~
Okay, I think I really influenced WeiXiong to blog too , haha , it's a good way to jot down beautiful moments in life, as well as to share it with the World and inspire people....
So, he did really spoil my reputation in his blog, but I dun really mind....
So today, a random person SMS WeiXiong, and flirted with him so much that his blood pressure increase so badly, until he can't speak... LOL.... He never expected that it is her.....But I always knew that it was her, she is quite serious for WeiXiong I guess, and disguised herself as a ghost name Vimalas.... Too bad, I blew her cover so fas that even she din realise it...
One word for WeiXiong, I belief that she is quite serious though you are not, be prepared.... you have 1.5 years to go along with her.... Good luck in ur BGR and being a KTT BS committee, grow up boy =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last thing for the day, SOUP KITCHEN, will be held in Kolej Teknologi Timur, by the Christian Fellowship, on the 9th October 11.30am to 2.00pm, food will be served........ dun miss it haha....This is a Italiano Stylo Meal hahahahaha.....Labels: CF, friends