Today is Monday, first day of the week, first thing I get today is some awesome Cake from HuiLing. It is indeed a wonderful thing for the first day. Basically, I knew her intention is to treat my housemate, but I and Soo are the lucky ones to get some share of it ( A Lion's Share ), Haha..... that's all about the cake, once again thank you, HuiLing....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was late for Music Practice, but luckily I am in time to learn a new song, "Dia Mengerti"... We went for dinner near Inti College with Harry, Kuang, Soo, JiaJing.. I did smth stupid, by pushing the Window button, it stucks there, swt... We manually pulled it up, thnx to the gang, it finally works
After the practice, we had a sharing instead of our initial plan to have a meeting... Once again, bonds between us are strengthen by this sharing session... Lots of us expose our life, current and the past, trials in life, modern persecution of Christianity, temptation etc....
I was so shocked when our president, Ivonne, cries... In my eye, she is strong and firm, holding us together, guiding us, loving us and caring us....But deep inside, she is struggling in her own world, without letting us worrying about it...Today, she broke down when showing her internal self to us.... Being christian, especially committee or leaders, is not about organizing stuffs or lead a bunch of people... It's about reaching out, touching life, more like to " Know Christ and Make Christ Known".... everyone has different commitment in lives, some are hooked to families, some friends, some their work or studies...Tendency to neglect God is so high that people are more likely to depends on themselves.
The movie " To Save A Life", once again struck my mind, it not only portrays our current life as modern teens, it once again show me the importance of getting stuff done this very moment, life is so unpredictable, so random, so short ( it's sad, i know ).... Reach out to our love ones, our friends before it's too late, nothing is impossible in him, u might be joking with him today, texting with him just now, but for the very next moment, this very man might be called back to the Lord.... Enjoy and appreciate everything you have now, open and walk into the unsaved souls, and bring them back to the right path of Life......
Waking up everyday is already a blessing, it's a gift from God and it's His plan, for you to live one more day....Treasure it, many others might not have the chance or choice to do so... Love your body, as it is the temple of God... My friend, I know u've change, but you are not mentally change, I've made this choice to approach you, God please help me.....Intention to end your life is very dangerous and it's really a sad thing to know, glad that you've made this choice to open to us, I love you and I care for you.....And I think I felt that I should really start moving rather than sitting down in my comfort zone, being a conservative person. Everyone is Bold and Daring in God's eye, Stand up for him all the time.. Yong Kuang , remember our challenge to get 4 A's in final-sem.....Glorify His name.....
Life is not about looking how good our past are compare to our present,because:
Do not say, "Why were the old days better than these?"
For it is not wise to ask such questions
Ecclesiastes 7:10
Time is in high demand but the supply for everyone is only 24hours per day...people's are suffering from time deficiency, and their life are deteriorating.... Brothers and sisters, stay strong in Him, find your time, manage your time, you'll one day be a better and well-trained person, and that differs you from the others.. All the best man =) You maybe weak, for when you are weak you are made strong... Remember He never forget His promise, just have faith in Him.....
I just can't help thinking about life is too short and too good....夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏.... Things are so temporary, but only God's love are everlasting and towards eternity....I can't know what will happen tomorrow, but I thank God for giving me today, a blessed day for me indeed...... I hope I'll see tomorrow, haha... But then, I gonna tell my Daddy and Mummy, my Siblings and family that I really miss you all from here, and really love you all. For my best friend, YiKuan, KimKeat, and CheeYao, I really miss all those times in secondary school, where we had our endless laughter... Things pass so fast, and what I can do is to appreciate every single moment in life and thank God for that... 2months of being in the CF committee passes so fast that I felt that it's just 2days, or even shorter.... Bonds are getting stronger each day.... =( have been changing into =)
I got this story from Ben,
There was an old man walking along the beach with his grandson, and the waves wash ashore some kind of sea creatures, leaving them behind on the beach, This old man, without hesitating, pick up those creatures and throw them back into the sea, 1 by 1...Out of curiosity, the boy asked: "why are you doing this, grandpa???" He answered: " they will die if exposed to sunlight for a long time".. The boy looked down the beach, and he saw there are at least millions of those creatures, he then asked, "will that make any difference???", The old man pick up another one of them, and throw them back into the sea, saying :
"This very one makes all the difference to the world!!!!"
Don't delay, take your first step now before it's too late.......
With you all,
Ivonne, Benjamin, XiuJing, Geraldine, Joseph, Corrine, YongKuang, Esther, Rachel, Jude, Jacinta
I really never expected that this bond will form between us...
I've got this verse from bible, credit to my friend =)
Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
We are not 2 men, but we are 12 men, and you all can't imagine what we can do =)
Labels: CF, friends, philosophy