» Happy Birthday Lynnox =)
Friday, October 1, 2010
~ 2:51 PM
~
This post is quite special, because it's typed in Taipan McDonald, Subang Jaya, when I waited for my aunty to pick me up... I duno why but I really feel like everyday is so meaningful to me since then, just feel the urge to keep on blogging about these things...
Early this morning, WeiXiong got up early, prepare to go home to Penang... He always wanted my "Guts", lol, “如果我有你一点胆量就好”,he said that to me.. Maybe because I'm comparatively bolder and more daring... But I dunno whether is that a Strength or Weakness, but I thank God for that gift... Pak Janggut is punctual as usual, that's why I like him so much. He always keeps his promise =)
Enjoy your time at home......
Today, I got back my last paper, it's Biology, and I scored 80, a "B", which is relatively low for my standard.. And the overall grades for my Mid-Sem is ' A A B B ' , what I can say is that, I'm quite satisfy and disappointed >.< .... I duno wat it means, and you got ' A A C C ' , I duno how you feel bout that, but it's no longer part of my business.. I and YongKuang challenge each other to score 4 A's in our Final-Sem, All the best for both of us..... Congrats Soo for getting highest for Bio and Physics, Maggie for Chem, and me for Math >.<... Keep up the good work, guys....
Lynnox, a Happy Birthday from your brother here, all the way from Sepang. Grow up brother, grow strong in Him, may your dream come true. You are 9 years old now, and you are goin for a brighter future.. May God bless you brother....I love you Lynnox and I miss you very much here....Enjoy your big day...MuackssssLabels: family, friends, school