<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8831763504263407907?origin\x3dhttp://apromiseisapromisetokeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
» Mid Valley....
Saturday, October 30, 2010
~ 2:27 AM ~
I was having a Counter-Strike fever, with my housemates and classmates right after dinner in Giant... That was a bit over when most of us went to bed at around 3am, so unhealthy, so tiring... Kind of lazy to attend Biology class cause I was so so so tired... Fortunately, Kuang made a call to "remind" me of class and of course I did attend...

Van was delayed from 10am to 11.45am, awesome right?? Anyway, the van only took us to the Nilai KTM station, and we took the KTM to Mid Valley. Reach there at around 1pm, we went to a Korean Restaurant for lunch.... It really costs me a lot....LOL, pain in the pocket...Oh yeah, but I really like the 泡菜汤, I dunno wat it is called in English... Ops, forget to name who came along - Xiong, Jackson, Ee Mei, Hui Ling and Yee Tsin.... Okay, lunch is done.... Guys and girls splitted and went on to their respective destination before meeting up in front of Golden Screen Cinema at 4pm....

I went to get a MOUSE to replace my old one which is partially damaged due to prolonged spamming of right-click button....Counter strike Dot@ >.< Grabbed a Choco-Top on the way....Just like to walk around doing nothing, sigh.....Though it was my first time here, it was quite an interesting one....Here goes

***CLIMAX***
My housemate - Xiong, went to watch 童眼 a.k.a Child's Eye, a horror movie...not all by himself, but with a gorgeous lady, at least to him, she is pretty....I guess I don't have to mention her name.... It was quite a good start for him, though he keep on hesitated whether to carry on or not.... One more thing is that, both of them were so sweet that, they didn't even notice my presence at all....Not until after 10 minutes.... too engrossed in looking at each other, I guess.... =P I am so so so Jealous and Envious.....>.<

******YOU AGAIN******

At the same time, I myself went for another movie, not a horror one, but a comedy filled with love, families and lots of other things to learn from it...


This story was about a acne-riddled highschool girl, Marni, who was tormented and bullied by other girls during her highschool, especially by Joanna, who are going to marry her brother Will, in a few days time...She was driven mad by the fact the one that ruined her highschool life is going to be her sister-in-law for the rest of her life... Things are going to be so hard for Marni, although she was no longer who she was in highschool.... Her mum, Gail always says that everyone deserves a second chance, but when she herself met her best friend in highschool - Remona, she couldn't help thinking the things that she had done to her... So much happened during the night before Will and Joanna's wedding...Truth are revealed and things got messy.... But, anyway, everything got into place at the end of the movie....

What I think is that, everyone really do deserve a second chance, a chance to change for the better, to be a better self than the old one.... One perfect example is that my housemate JeeSeng, had undergone at least a 180 degree transformation, and changed since the first day I know him... Everyone, including yourself deserve a chance, don't keep it, it'll never be yours, might as well give it to others.....As human being, we must learn to be contented and thankful, being jealous and envious, will never make us a happy person 幸福不是拥有得多,而是计较得少, even Chinese proverbs states the importance of being contented.... Jealousy will only induce the feeling of hatred, which will eventually corrodes and wears off friendship, companionship, and brotherhood.....

Honesty and being truthful, is also another essential part of getting along with people, especially your family, friends and love ones.... They are the people that do not JUDGE you from who you were in the past, what you did last time...They accept you just the way you are now at this very moment, as long as there are nothing hidden between you and them....Joanna did not realise this, and she nearly ruined her marriage and life...Let go off your past, take it as a lesson and learnt from it.....Sincere apologies are necessary when you've hurt someone in the past, not by only saying  a mere "sorry", which most people used to forgive themselves...

Really get a lot from this short 105minutes movie which costs me 8 bucks, I learnt to give people second chances, but at the same time, I must give up the past, no matter good or bad, happy or sad....and live the present to the fullest.....=)



p/s: you and I didn't even talk a word despite going out together for the whole day ....

Labels: ,

About This Blog


There are two sides in man, good and bad... But I deeply believe that everyone deserve a chance to change for the better. For He knows His plans for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
Myself


@ edtinton Loo
@ Sin Min Secondary
@ St. Andrews Junior College
@ Kolej Teknologi Timur
@ Taurus
@ May 17
@ Christian


Friends


» YiKuan
» zhuangwen
» sammy
» Rachael Lee
» I-vonne
» Corine
» Hyin
» Esther
» Xiong
» Soo Cjian
» Edwin Loh
» Maegyvear
» Ricky Rack
» Willy Yan
» Geraldine Jetony
» Rachel Ling
» Lawrence Kiing
» Steven Moay
» Chen Haw
» Adam Jong
» Xiu Jing
» Michelle Marie
» Ginsky
» Joan Ng
» Joshua Wong
» Eunice Lim
» KTT CF

Archives


» September 2010» October 2010» November 2010» December 2010» January 2011» February 2011» March 2011» April 2011» May 2011» June 2011» July 2011» August 2011» September 2011» October 2011» November 2011» December 2011» January 2012» April 2012» May 2012» October 2015» May 2016


Tags


» book » cabal » CF » Christianity » Complication » event » family » food » friends » home » movie » overseas » philosophy » retard » school

Credits


deviantart
blogskins
blogger