<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8831763504263407907?origin\x3dhttp://apromiseisapromisetokeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
» Sunway Pyramid Again......
Saturday, October 9, 2010
~ 1:45 AM ~
Yeah, I am back on my cosy bed once again.......... Tired, exhausted but still doesn't want to give up writing about this down.......

Everything went as planned except for the part that 2 beautiful ladies, Jemimah and Yee Cheeng joined us instead of Harry. Girls take up less place than guy, don't they ??? XD Yong Kuang, our driver, rented a car and we went straight off to Subang.. I just can't believe that Soo is late again, no 原则at all..... We reached there safe and sound, at around 12:45pm.... Went waiting at some kind of Sushi Outlet... People are craving for uncooked and raw stuff nowadays..... Expensive but raw >.< Giving up waiting, we decided to go Kim Gary....where I ate some sort of Cheesy Rice......no complaints besides that saying that it's awesome, LOL... I am easily satisfy though..... But, me and JiaJing was not in "form", both of us are sick....... =(

Anyway, we went to RedBox after lunch, Kuang applied a member card just to get some discount for us, so sweet of him, aww.....We let Soo start with a few songs to 驱魔, more like casting away evil spirit, before we really grab the Mic... Unfortunately, he is the one holding the Mic all day long, polluting the sound, torturing our ear =P .....JiaJing have good voice despite his cough....a compliment from me =D....... All of them were awesome, YeeCheeng sing chinese songs although her chinese vocab are limited, and even Jemimah who is so "Paiseh" all the time, tends to get high when her favourite English songs were played.....Oh yeah, not to forget about Kuang too, haha he......better than Soo, LOL......Here's one of our picture:

~Jiajing is always that photogenic ><

I lost my voice after tonnes of shouting and screaming and shrieking, like crazy guy going mad......going insane.....Oh, we didn't accompany these ladies when they go shopping... Girls are really naturally born shoppaholics, I guess......... They can spend whole day doing that, forgetting about meals and time and even themselves XD....We went eating again in Esquire Kitchen, if I am not mistaken......I like the meal, but I love the sharing time we had, talking straight forward to each other, without any barriers between us..... That was indeed too awesome....Opsss, I forget another hole in my wallet.......


Soo left us to meet his fren, when the remaining five of the us went for a movie...
Yeah, this is the poster of CHARLIE ST.CLOUD, starring Zac Efron, super duper handsome.....LOL, undeniable.....The movie was so complicated........ LOL, the living, the dead, and something between......But, I really like the part where brotherhood is emphasize.... A promise is a promise to keep, Charlie kept his promise for 5years although his brother have already passed away.......I love this line, "We are always brothers, promised"...... Being brothers is a gift and blessing, a bond so special, a relationship so unique and irreplaceable by anything else... Brothers, I love you all and you will always be my best brothers ever........

A special plot is when Charlie was given a 2nd chance to discover his purpose of living again, as mentioned "Life is for Living"...Charlie never knew that until the paramedic that saved his life told his so, there is always sometime in life that we must learn to give up.. Giving up our past, allowing our future to enter our life.... He finally learn to give up his brother, and went back into the real world, being with Tess, a gorgeous girl, wootsss >.<, whom he saved after her shipwreck......I just love the part when he save her from hypothermia, using the most traditional method, hehe.....

Brotherhood, Life, Chances, Promises and Romance filled this movie....Treasure our families, life is so fragile, Charlie lost his brother Sam, in just an eyeblink... The car-crash happened so suddenly, so unexpectedly....Keep your promise, and be daring to take chances..... regarding the romance part, I have nothing to talked about, haha....

Thank God we reach KTT all in one piece as promised by the driver......... After counting and calculating the size of the hole in my wallet..It's like around 90 bucks.....worthy, I made new friends, enjoy movie, go singing like there's no tomorrow and most importantly being around with my buddies...........

Thankyou, Kuang, JiaJing, Soo, YeeCheeng and Jemimah... Hope you all really enjoy it as much as I do.....Adios!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

About This Blog


There are two sides in man, good and bad... But I deeply believe that everyone deserve a chance to change for the better. For He knows His plans for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
Myself


@ edtinton Loo
@ Sin Min Secondary
@ St. Andrews Junior College
@ Kolej Teknologi Timur
@ Taurus
@ May 17
@ Christian


Friends


» YiKuan
» zhuangwen
» sammy
» Rachael Lee
» I-vonne
» Corine
» Hyin
» Esther
» Xiong
» Soo Cjian
» Edwin Loh
» Maegyvear
» Ricky Rack
» Willy Yan
» Geraldine Jetony
» Rachel Ling
» Lawrence Kiing
» Steven Moay
» Chen Haw
» Adam Jong
» Xiu Jing
» Michelle Marie
» Ginsky
» Joan Ng
» Joshua Wong
» Eunice Lim
» KTT CF

Archives


» September 2010» October 2010» November 2010» December 2010» January 2011» February 2011» March 2011» April 2011» May 2011» June 2011» July 2011» August 2011» September 2011» October 2011» November 2011» December 2011» January 2012» April 2012» May 2012» October 2015» May 2016


Tags


» book » cabal » CF » Christianity » Complication » event » family » food » friends » home » movie » overseas » philosophy » retard » school

Credits


deviantart
blogskins
blogger