My holidays are once again fully occupied with stuff that are related to Olympiad Maths....This year National Mathematics Olympiad for Primary Schools has 177 participants, from Kedah, Penang, Wilayah Persekutuan, Selangor, Kelantan, Johor and Malacca... Genius from all over Malaysia gathered at my hometown Sungai Petani to battle and fight for the limited Medals... My job is to make sure everything goes on smoothly during the competition =)
A lot of things are done during the day.... Secretarial job, supervising, as well as carrying stuff from here and there... I guess once I'm involved in this Olympiad Math, I am stucked with it for my whole life... I've been rushing here and there, trying to get my Video work... Thank God, everything went well and the Closing Ceremony was finally over last night =)
The Kedah team =) Hong Xuan, Yen Fu, Wing Chun, Ji Keong
Oh yeah, the result was:
Group:
Champion: Kedah
Runners-up: Penang
Third place: Johor
Bye Bye 全国赛2010 =0
Labels: event