» End of First Semester........
Sunday, November 28, 2010
~ 9:56 AM
~
I am at home...... 2nd day back in Sungai Petani...... and everything is fine except for the intense situation which is similar to what happened the last time I came back..... Anyway, I can just pray and hope for the best....
You know what, I survived one semester one KTT life, but to be honest, it was not that bad, with all my buddies around... It was 5month ago, when I first came to this "ulu" place, and now I can't imagine what will it be like, when we leave KTT next year end.... Final semester exams are over, and I seems to have flunk my Chemistry Paper 1, which I thought will be the easiest paper of all... >.< Overconfident......
Classes are reshuffled, and lots of new classmates join us, the worst part is that, Soo, Yop and some of my dearest classmates are leaving us. It's gonna be a whole new semester next week, with new people to mingle with.... I just hope there will be better and more responsible lecturer next semester....
Last night my friend told me that I don't seem like myself when being nice..... Swt...... Anyway, I think I'm a nice guy....LOL =P I really dunno whether can I make it to meet my friend Gaston in Kuala Lumpur..... >.< Argh........Labels: home