Its been a busy and eventful weekend, but I don't have the chance to blog because the mobile broadband of Xiong and Kee are both with their respective "friend". Yeah, today is Esther's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Esther, sorry I was late just now....due to unexpected delay in Dota..... I guess it was quite a simple event just now, but it was very meaningful, celebrating your 18th birthday with a bunch of friends.... Oh yeah, thank you Esther for being a good friend of mine =) Thanks for being my Keyboardist....that mean a lot to me.... Happy birthday once again, and God Bless.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One more thing ~ Xiong's early birthday celebration at The Thai Steamboat Buffet Restaurant in Nilai ..... That was our promise to him, months ago.... Finally, you are 18, babyboy =P , though you will never admit that you are... There was a eating competition that night ( 1 Nov 2010 ), aiming to cover the cost of 22 bucks...Soo, YongKee, KianPoh, Vincent (Victor's brother), Xiong and I was there that evening.... That somewhat simple celebration means a lot to me, things had change so much that you are no longer who you were when I first knew you last Jun....I really treasure you as my brother, my true friend...
Sometimes, when I played Dota with you, it reminds me of my first Dota game in McNair, with my fellow friends in Singapore.... Though I have left, but the memories will never fade off.... That taught me to value and appreciate every current time I have with my family and friends...
The next day, Xiong celebrated once again with his "best friend", which made him "SO TOUCH =)", but made us ( Soo and I ) so jealous....I admit that we are only his close friends, but not as close as she is.... No point to be jealous though, Xiong is really into her, but I felt that there are something hindering him from taking the first step or to initiate the relationship...On the other hand, I can feel that she did show some sort of hints too.... Things became complicated >.< I just knew that I better get my hands off before anything happen =) Haha, anyway, I just gonna wish you a blessed Birthday, grow up to be a mature babyboy, take care and good luck in all your future endeavours...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the 2nd of Nov, our class went for a Biotechnology Exhibition in KLCC, which was arranged by our Biology lecturer, Mr Rafiq... The trip was cancelled initially, then it was on again, then cancel, then on.....We took a delayed 2nd bus trip to KLCC, which arrived there around 2pm, and we are supposed to leave at 4.30... The outing was interesting, but the exhibition was a total boredom.... Those booth are set up to promote their products to companies which have buying power, not for A-Level students like us, who do not have money and qualification.... We walked around the exhibition hall for around 10minutes, and decided to make a move...
Jeremy, Kuang, Soo, Shaun and I, went for lunch at Nando's... I can sense that friendship and happiness filling the atmosphere around... KLCC was indeed a good place to empty your wallet, Premiere toilet which cost you RM2 per entry are here.... We finally did not spend that RM2, though we planned to go check out the design and facilities Premiere toilets.... We are also lucky enough to have witness a quarelling couple on our way out to the main entrance, LOL......
Usha, Gopi, San, Nhan and Me
That night was ICS Deepavali Night Celebration, I went there of course, to support my fellow classmates, Nhan, Usha, Samunhi and Gopy....Happy Deepavali guys, I was really amazed by the way you guys shaked and dance.... I got myself involved in the open dance even though I dunno anything about dancing, LOL.... It was indeed an awesome night....
Ashwin, Mei Han, Jia Jia, Ivonne, Me >.<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Going back Sungai Petani tomorrow, bye KTT........ =)
Labels: event, friends