Thursday, November 4, 2010
~ 8:59 AM
~
I am Home again =) Yeah, back in Sungai Petani...... Though the journey was a bit long, and tiring, it was worthy.... SP has changed a lot, railway tracks are being built, buildings are demolished... Things really change as time passes by.... First person I saw was my DAD =) ... He looked tired, I guess tension and pressure from all kind of sources made him that wasy =( I just wanted my parents to be happy, sigh..... Just willing to lend my ears for them to grumble, to complain... Life is so short, we never know what will happen tomorrow...That's why I never wanted to give up even a single second at home, with my dad, my mum, brothers, sister, grandmum.... I am never a "homesick" person, but whenever I leave home, I always wanted to go back there...What I wanted to say is that there is no place like Home....
Slept on cosy, large and comfy bed >.< , unlike the one in KTT....LOL... Went around to eat my favourite food, Friend Kuey Tiao, Fried Oyster, Curry Mee, woots.... These food are beyond undescribable, haha....
Oh yeah, I saw my cousin Glenice, she can sit now, haha, don't have to carry her here and there already =) Looking forward to seeing you walk and call me 大哥 =), haha....
A lot more to talk about......TBC.....Labels: family, home