<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8831763504263407907?origin\x3dhttp://apromiseisapromisetokeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
» Last night at home....
Monday, November 8, 2010
~ 1:23 AM ~
This trip back was really really short and fast, it just disappear in a blink of an eye.... Just spend some time at home, some for the National Competition, and that's it, 5 days gone... This made me understand why "Time" is always a more preferable physical quantities than any other quantities... Poof, one semester nearly done in KTT, and examinations are approaching.... I left Singapore for nearly 5 months already.... And I left Sin Min Secondary for 1 year already... Can't imagine how fast can oneself grow, how fast can something start and end just like that, how long can our friends, families be around us..... What I am really grateful of is that, I am a blessed kid, with a awesome family, and a bunch of true friends being around with me all the time no matter where I am....

I am now on my cosy bed, staring at my screen, thinking back the last time I was back at home.....Millions of memories, sweet and bitter, are going here and there in my mind.... Some of them are permanent, but the others will fade over time.....What I regretted is that I can't make it to meet YiKuan this time, even though he took the effort to find me.... Time is really a limiting factor this time....Sorry bro...Just by reading the chinese characters on your blog, I can't stop thinking the moment we fought in school, playing "Pokemon", "Civilization 3", and "Cabal" together, the time during Kem Keselamatan Jalan Raya.... Things happened so fast, and look where are we now, who are we now, and what are we doing now... But, one thing I can be sure of is that you are my best buddy ever.....

Oh yeah, I was happy to have a little conversation with my new friend =) Mr Kiing, he is indeed a nice n "cute" guy... enjoy talking with him, even though there was a little misunderstanding between us few weeks ago... Who never make mistakes, right??? Anyhow, we are friends now, right, Mr Kiing??? Haha.... heard that you are glued to your chair, studying and mugging non-stop....Time to relax and catch a breath... Good luck in your exams anyway...(This applies to all UCSI students =P )

Finally, dad and mum talked, thank you God, problems are meant to be solved right??? It should work out this way, yeah..... Things are settled before I'm back to KTT for my final test... Hope to get 20/20 points, though I haven't really started any revision... will start the revision right after I get back there, "true friends" in KTT -  Soo, YongKee, Xiong etc etc....keep an eye on me, thanks......We must excel in all internal exams, not only AS and A2 =) Gambateh....

Labels: ,

About This Blog


There are two sides in man, good and bad... But I deeply believe that everyone deserve a chance to change for the better. For He knows His plans for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
Myself


@ edtinton Loo
@ Sin Min Secondary
@ St. Andrews Junior College
@ Kolej Teknologi Timur
@ Taurus
@ May 17
@ Christian


Friends


» YiKuan
» zhuangwen
» sammy
» Rachael Lee
» I-vonne
» Corine
» Hyin
» Esther
» Xiong
» Soo Cjian
» Edwin Loh
» Maegyvear
» Ricky Rack
» Willy Yan
» Geraldine Jetony
» Rachel Ling
» Lawrence Kiing
» Steven Moay
» Chen Haw
» Adam Jong
» Xiu Jing
» Michelle Marie
» Ginsky
» Joan Ng
» Joshua Wong
» Eunice Lim
» KTT CF

Archives


» September 2010» October 2010» November 2010» December 2010» January 2011» February 2011» March 2011» April 2011» May 2011» June 2011» July 2011» August 2011» September 2011» October 2011» November 2011» December 2011» January 2012» April 2012» May 2012» October 2015» May 2016


Tags


» book » cabal » CF » Christianity » Complication » event » family » food » friends » home » movie » overseas » philosophy » retard » school

Credits


deviantart
blogskins
blogger