<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8831763504263407907?origin\x3dhttp://apromiseisapromisetokeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
» Busy Busy Week.......
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
~ 10:41 AM ~
Hi Blog, it has been quite awhile since I lasted visited you... Poor you......... >.< But anyway, I have good reasons, more like excuses for that..... keke...... I've been spending my first two weeks of the 2nd semester meaningfully.... haha....... First of all, I got back my Physics and Mathematics..... 94 and 96..... thank God... I'm quite happy with these 2 papers, still waiting for the other 2... I just do hope that I can make it to 20 rank points ( 4 A's ), like what I promised myself last Mid Semester.... Time is tough for those who didn't make it to the cut-off points, some may have put in effort, some may have not.... But, anyhow, prep......>.< sorry to mention this word, I know most of us don't wanna even bother the presence of prep class.... You know what, I think there is no big deal going to prep class it's just a night class where people gather in the library to do some revision... Doesn't seems so bad after all, right???? Okay, as for me, I'll aim for the better for the next examination, yesh ........=) and of course I won't sacrifice too much of my leisure time as well.......

Er, last Tuesday 7th Dec, yeah, correct date and day....... LOL, I met up with Gaston, ZhengDong, and HongShen in Midvalley, though it was just a short short meet-up, I just knew that it meant a lot to me, I cherished every single moment I spent with you all in Singapore, a foreign land, where I still find Friends, and Brothers like you all....I really got my DOTAing from you all..... And guess what, I've been improving myself since then .... =P ... Hey Gaston, miss all your "Ouches" and you retarded jokes..... I just knew that life is not as easy as it is over here in Malaysia...... but, I do know that all of you have been striving hard enough, not only to pass the cut-off points, but to top the whole cohort in St. Andrews Junior College....... I'm really happy to know that all of you are still doing so well..... =)

Lat weekend......It's been a long weekend, I rushed to Midvalled, once again......to meet CheeYao.....he has a weird looking hairstyle, but anyway, He have not change a little, as in his personalities...... still having his CheeYao-ness in him.... We watched The Chronicles of Narnia - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.....

it was nice, but Narnia 1 and 2 are better, far better...... I just realised one thing, the Lion ( Aslan ), resembles Jesus in real world... Whoa..... I was puzzled that time..... >.< So noob.....Anyway, we got scammed RM5 each by the ticket seller.... Had some chatting, and then we are off to UCSI.....

It was so packed in the Commuter....Malaysia public transportation sucks.......>.< sucks to the core......And it took us nearly 1hour to go to Taman Conaught....where USCI students live... There are lots of Blackies there......And so, I met with Cheeyao's housemates - Ernest, Nicholas, Kelvin, Daniel and last but not least Lawrence Kiing..... I find Ernest an open guy to speak with as we travelled around Kuala Lumpur the next day... That day was awesome, going from mall to mall looking at exhibitions, tasting good food, looking at beautiful ladies, trying out new gadgets.....Cool sia....... haha.. Our first stop was for food..... Steamed rice, then Cendol.... I heard that that was the best Cendol stall in KL, it was nice, but I still don't think it's the best =) .....

Our journey, Time Square, Sungei Wang, Lao Yat, Lot 10, Fahrenheit, Outside of Pavilion, KLCC, PWTC then KL Sentral....... Lots of places, huh??? But I like the KLCC Digital Fairs...I just realised that Businessmen nowadays are so smart that they use Lenglui as a business strategy to attract customers, it was like the 美人计 in 孙子兵法.....the whole exhibition hall is spammed with good looking girls standing, promoting Digital stuff, but frankly, not all of them are pretty =P ...... Ernest, CYao and I was on a 70" LCD screen together with an Australian Singer and Pianist....... LOL, I just knew that she is a celebrities..... And I don't seem to know that I was so near to a famous singer, which I don't know....... Here is the picture of her, cause the one I took was a bit blur... Presenting DELTA GOODREM, doesn't sounds like a girl, rite??? LOL ...

All I knew is that she is gorgeous and so freaking tall, at least 185cm, I guess......It was really a nice experience with you Ernest, you are really a good Tour Guide and a friend... CheeYao, u are still yourself..... Not to forget, I finally met Jia Mei, my ex-roommate's ex and my ex-schoolmate's ex >.< Okay that's all for now.. Gotta go............... =)

p/s: sad that I can't be with you all during 22nd Dec for Christmas Celebration..... Sorry all .....=(

Labels: , , , ,

About This Blog


There are two sides in man, good and bad... But I deeply believe that everyone deserve a chance to change for the better. For He knows His plans for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
Myself


@ edtinton Loo
@ Sin Min Secondary
@ St. Andrews Junior College
@ Kolej Teknologi Timur
@ Taurus
@ May 17
@ Christian


Friends


» YiKuan
» zhuangwen
» sammy
» Rachael Lee
» I-vonne
» Corine
» Hyin
» Esther
» Xiong
» Soo Cjian
» Edwin Loh
» Maegyvear
» Ricky Rack
» Willy Yan
» Geraldine Jetony
» Rachel Ling
» Lawrence Kiing
» Steven Moay
» Chen Haw
» Adam Jong
» Xiu Jing
» Michelle Marie
» Ginsky
» Joan Ng
» Joshua Wong
» Eunice Lim
» KTT CF

Archives


» September 2010» October 2010» November 2010» December 2010» January 2011» February 2011» March 2011» April 2011» May 2011» June 2011» July 2011» August 2011» September 2011» October 2011» November 2011» December 2011» January 2012» April 2012» May 2012» October 2015» May 2016


Tags


» book » cabal » CF » Christianity » Complication » event » family » food » friends » home » movie » overseas » philosophy » retard » school

Credits


deviantart
blogskins
blogger