<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8831763504263407907?origin\x3dhttp://apromiseisapromisetokeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
» Humility, Humanity, Obedience
Saturday, December 25, 2010
~ 7:07 PM ~
Yeah, I am baptised today in my home church - Patani Baptist Church, by Pastor Clement Chong. It was so fast, after the "Amen", all I know was, "Splash", and total wetness... And I was BAPTISED... Haha... Today's Christmas Celebration was simply, more like a conventional way of celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ... I really never expect a Baptism Ceremony to be that short...Oh yeah, my testimony went well, or should I say better than expected... It's like God working inside out in me.... =)

There was some presentation by Bible School's Kids... and LOL, they are way too cute and adorable >.< seriously, it made me recall the moments when I was in their shoe, doing those moves... and this was at least 10 years ago...And there were Chinese and English Choir by our own church members, though I think my college choir is far better =P ... Anyway, who am I to criticize or condemn, right? I just love the sermon @ message by Rev. Clement Chong... It was about the true meaning of Christmas...

"During your birthday, you had a party and invited all your friends to it... They came and celebrated it, they had fun, they talked about anything or everything, but forget about YOU, who was supposed to be the most important character of the day... What will you feel???" This is a rhetorical question asked by Rev Chong, today... And this made me reflect, how I celebrate this important day 25 December, ever since I known what it is meant for... It is not merely about gifts, presents, fun, turkey, carolling, Santa etc... Many have already forgotten the true purpose of celebrating this day, the day when Jesus Christ the Messiah is born....

Philippians 2
Imitating Christ’s Humility
"Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus."

This chapter reminds us of the ways of being a real Christian, ways to be more and more Christ-like, not deviated to the wrong path of life... It shows us that Jesus die a humiliated way, which no human beings ever wanted.... He is crucified on the cross =( .. all because of us.... LOL, i don't wanna drag this post anymore =) ..... It's just that I really really experienced true Christmas' spirit this year .....

Watch this video, it means a lot, and it was sang by the KTT Christmas Choir 2010 as well.....

Merry Christmas All =)

Labels: , ,

About This Blog


There are two sides in man, good and bad... But I deeply believe that everyone deserve a chance to change for the better. For He knows His plans for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
Myself


@ edtinton Loo
@ Sin Min Secondary
@ St. Andrews Junior College
@ Kolej Teknologi Timur
@ Taurus
@ May 17
@ Christian


Friends


» YiKuan
» zhuangwen
» sammy
» Rachael Lee
» I-vonne
» Corine
» Hyin
» Esther
» Xiong
» Soo Cjian
» Edwin Loh
» Maegyvear
» Ricky Rack
» Willy Yan
» Geraldine Jetony
» Rachel Ling
» Lawrence Kiing
» Steven Moay
» Chen Haw
» Adam Jong
» Xiu Jing
» Michelle Marie
» Ginsky
» Joan Ng
» Joshua Wong
» Eunice Lim
» KTT CF

Archives


» September 2010» October 2010» November 2010» December 2010» January 2011» February 2011» March 2011» April 2011» May 2011» June 2011» July 2011» August 2011» September 2011» October 2011» November 2011» December 2011» January 2012» April 2012» May 2012» October 2015» May 2016


Tags


» book » cabal » CF » Christianity » Complication » event » family » food » friends » home » movie » overseas » philosophy » retard » school

Credits


deviantart
blogskins
blogger