Yeah, finally all the year-end stuff for my dad's clinic is finally done.... Hehe, and I get to go out and meet ONE of my friends, haha, of course, as I mentioned earlier, the noob Firelynx, hahahaha.... He seems fine, and I'm glad.... seriously.... But too bad time is limited..... Argh...... I never regretted spending the whole afternoon with my best buddy ever..... Haha, just remember to have a plan and aim in your life, and let everything goes with the flow =) .....Oh yeah, I owe you one FT run, haha.... I remember the last time I scolded you noob when you simply use battlemode......Hehe..... Never mind, now I'm pro enough hehe....
Seriously, I will really with the time I spend during Primary 5, playing Pokemon Red version, LOL, and got stone by you until I bleed like mad..... Stupid la you.... Hehe.... though we didn't spend much time during secondary school, I never doubted that our friendship would fade... =) Bro, all the best in your studies and future endeavour man..... Haha......
Aiksss, you know what I'm going back to KTT tomorrow morning... Hehe mixed feelings once again, Yop gave me a good news, LOL, his application to remain in ALL7 is approved, haha.... He will get to bug me all the time once again, haha... Sorry Yop, you are still my good buddy =)... hehe
Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting Gaston, Hongshen, maybe Zhengdong and Candice tomorrow, see you all =).....Labels: friends, home, school