Talking about purity, this reminds me of the card that I found in Esther's purse, and it stated there that,"I will not have premarital sex" or something like that....and also this verse from the Bible:
You shall not commit adultery.
~ Exodus 20:14
This verse is pretty much known as the 7th commandment that God have given us through Moses... And to further prove how much God emphasize on this commandment, verses from Leviticus 20:10,Proverbs 6:32 etc... I myself knew very well that temptations are all around us, including me, and sometimes, I felt so weak that I nearly I nearly succumb to it.... I'm very glad that people like Edwin Loh, sort of like my mentor, he show me what a real Christian should be, the true meaning of perseverance and moral purity.... I've done wrong, I've fell, I've failed...Never feel like a good candidate to do God's work...Up till now, I can't really live a 100% morally pure life, that God desire and I desire....
Really felt like a moron, when I gave up myself, my principles, my so-called bible verses, and all those empty promises that I've made....This stupid thing have been haunting me, though I am quite happy with who am I, right now..... Really need someone to talk to, someone to pour out to..... Where are you, SOMEONE..... I haven't lose my faith, cause I know that He will be right beside me all the time.... TRUST shouldn't be betrayed, it's something very sacred, very fragile... It's not easy to gain one's trust, and if you lose it, it's even harder to regain it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was on a Charity trip to "House of Joy" in Puchong, Taman Kinrara on the19 Dec, where we helped Orphans, Mentally disabled peoples, old folks to raise fund... I skipped church that week though...Things weren't very well, when we lost our way there.... Thanks to Garmin...
These kids were happy when the event was going on, but I really can see the true joy overflowing from every single one of them.... Same goes to us that gave our best to bring not only monetary blessing but also God's love and care, to the people.... I was so happy when I finally approach an adult, he suffered from certain mental disease, which makes him a bit slower than usual people....he said to me " Lu Kar Wua Yi La" in Hokkien, which means "you teach me how to play la".... I was nervous, but the feeling of satisfaction and gratefulness just came out from nowhere when I looked at him enjoying the game.... Forget to mention, this trip was organized by KTT Buddhist Society, and we were in-charging of games...
This whole trip was indeed a success, everyone were exhausted and seriously tired, but no one complain.... Indeed, it was a meaningful trip where we, who are blessed, can bless others in order to show God's love...
This is the first and greatest commandment.
And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself"
Matthew 22:38-39
The trip continues with an evening in Sunway Pyramid, which turned out to be less meaningful, less interesting, as compared to the charity work... What I did was hunting a gift for my friend whose birthday have already past, which was on the 13 Dec, and had dinner with my buddies in Sakae Sushi which did a large hole to my wallet.....what an ouch....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tonight's rehearsal went well, glad that my friends are joining the Christmas celebration, even though I will not be around that day.....and also happy to have watched both the choir and skit, love the Praise and Worship by Riss..... Anyway , I gotta go.... it's 1.40am........ Hope you enjoy ur earphones..... =)
Labels: CF, complication, friends, philosophy, school