<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8831763504263407907?origin\x3dhttp://apromiseisapromisetokeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
» It's time to do something about it
Thursday, January 6, 2011
~ 9:32 PM ~
Something has been bothering me for quite some time, something that I can't talk to anyone about.... That's why sometime I choose to keep quiet, I prefer to be alone, doing nothing, thinking about nothing.... I guess this weird feeling occur because of a person.... It's kind of stupid, argh..... I've been wasting my time thinking about this person. In fact, I don't really know what I'm doing..... It never happen to me, felling for someone whom I know I shouldn't, I've promised Edwin not to get involved in any unnecessary relationship, not until I finish my A-level or my freaking Medicine degree..... Crap, I'm not Edwin, come on, I don't even think I can last for this year...... STUPID.......IDIOT........ Just leave this crap aside >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pastor Dave came to our CF last night, and talked to us about setting New Year Resolution for ourselves... I myself never take up any new year resolution for the past 18 years, ever since I was born.....I dunno why but his encouragement and motivation seems to persuade and move me to take up a FEW new year resolution in this very year 2011.......

~ First, to be closer to GOD, to put Him first in everything...... I've been neglecting Him for so long and yet He never leave me nor forsake me
~ To STUDY real hard, or at least harder than before and score four A* in the upcoming AS as well as A2, if possible get "Top In The World" for Math =)
~ To know every one in KTT before I graduate from here, to at least know their name and spoke to them
~ To seriously get rid of addiction, which has been stuck to me for two long years.....
~ To be able to treasure every moment I have with my FAMILY..... Dad and Mum are getting older >.< and I will be leaving Malaysia next year.... I can't imagine what will it be like......
~To be able to interact and communicate POLITELY ( not in a rude or mean manner ) with people around me, so that they won't think that I'm so MEAN..........
~ Treasure my friends around me, 1.5 years in KTT is way too short for us to even waste one second.....
~ Serve in Church, now I'm able to serve in CF, and I MUST serve in Nilai Baptist or Patani Baptist.....
~ To come down to CamRev every single morning..... I made a Declaration last year, saying that I'll not miss CamRev for even 1 Day..... I must fulfill it .......
~ To think thoroughly before acting, I don't want to repeat my STUPID mistake last year, I've learnt my lesson, and I've paid a high price.......>.<
~ To slim down 10kilo....since I slimmed 20kilos in 2010, by God's grace =)
~ To show love to people around me, to be THICK-SKINNED..... to approach people I dunno and spread God's love .......
~ Finally, to be a more Christ-like person, to be able to understand HUMILITY, HUMANITY and OBEDIENCE.....

That's all for my new year resolution, I don't know whether can I achieved all of them in year 2011.....But I know who should I cling to, and seek in times of need.....This mere Declaration of New year resolution won't make it a reality, I'll have to bring all of these before my almighty Father.....For I know in Him, I can find confidence and success..... He'll lead me away from darkness into the truth and light, He'll guide me away from sin and temptation......

Every year will be the Greatest year of your life until then, because you will never know what will happen in the following year.....It's my choice to make it the best or the worst...... 2010 is the turning point of my life, God had seek and saved the lost.....He never lose hope in me, never lose faith in me........ And I know that my life will be an Amazing life when I put Him in the picture.........

I don't know what 2011 holds, but I know Who holds 2011, and I'm sure I will choose to hold on to Him who hold this very 2011......I can achieve anything not because I'm anyone or anything, it's solely because He is the Alpha and Omega, He is Everything.........

You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, 
which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds;
and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.
Ephesian 4 : 22 - 24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is my best friend's birthday..........I nearly forget it...... Very sorry.....Yikuan @ Firelynx.......Anyway, thanks for being my friend for all these years.......God bless you in the new year, all the best in your future endeavour........ =)

Labels: , , , ,

About This Blog


There are two sides in man, good and bad... But I deeply believe that everyone deserve a chance to change for the better. For He knows His plans for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
Myself


@ edtinton Loo
@ Sin Min Secondary
@ St. Andrews Junior College
@ Kolej Teknologi Timur
@ Taurus
@ May 17
@ Christian


Friends


» YiKuan
» zhuangwen
» sammy
» Rachael Lee
» I-vonne
» Corine
» Hyin
» Esther
» Xiong
» Soo Cjian
» Edwin Loh
» Maegyvear
» Ricky Rack
» Willy Yan
» Geraldine Jetony
» Rachel Ling
» Lawrence Kiing
» Steven Moay
» Chen Haw
» Adam Jong
» Xiu Jing
» Michelle Marie
» Ginsky
» Joan Ng
» Joshua Wong
» Eunice Lim
» KTT CF

Archives


» September 2010» October 2010» November 2010» December 2010» January 2011» February 2011» March 2011» April 2011» May 2011» June 2011» July 2011» August 2011» September 2011» October 2011» November 2011» December 2011» January 2012» April 2012» May 2012» October 2015» May 2016


Tags


» book » cabal » CF » Christianity » Complication » event » family » food » friends » home » movie » overseas » philosophy » retard » school

Credits


deviantart
blogskins
blogger