<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8831763504263407907?origin\x3dhttp://apromiseisapromisetokeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
» Feel Bad...
Sunday, February 6, 2011
~ 12:27 AM ~
Mid-sem was a week ago, and now I am in my hometown..... Things went well for mid-sem, though I guess I didn't study very hard.... Today is the 3rd day or Lunar or Chinese New Year.... This feeling sucks.... And this post was delayed for almost a whole freaking week.... Chinese New Year isn't that fun anymore, to me at least.... I don't really care the number of angpau, don't really care about the gathering with friends or ex-schoolmates... All I want is just a short reunion with my family, and of course some peace, some quiet time....

So many things happened so suddenly, and I don't even have the time to even catch up with them.... Sometimes, I don't even have the atmosphere for me to sound out, to type a few lines, just to express myself to some of my friends.... Just a few weeks ago, the results for A-Level is announced, of course, there are people who were happy and felt like "Owning", there are like uncountable Status on Facebook, telling to everyone, that they had passed the exam, or even better, scoring the exam with 4 A* .... While some others couldn't make it through....Things are so realistic, you can't pass, you can't fly...That's wat JPA said to we scholars, it's very similar to ASEAN as well, you can't pass the rank point, you go back home....Sigh.... My seniors looks pretty tough on the outer appearances, but I do know that they are hiding some of their feelings... Good thing is that JPA don't terminate our scholarship like ASEAN do, they offer an alternative instead....All the best seniors... And congratulation to those who passed =)

Few days after that, I just got news from my Singaporean ex-classmate that some of my ex-classmate couldn't make it through J1 promos, which means they are "Retained", and this also means that they wasted 3 years, just to complete an A-level.... Similarly, I felt the same for them, they are so depressed, and yet forcing the smile on their faces.... I don't know what FML is, but I guess it's nothing good, and my friends are reading it daily, just to make them feel that their life is better than others.... A class of 19 students, now left with only 12 only, it's sad, even to people who already left, like me.....Some of them drop one of their subjects, and yeah, they are forced to change class as well..... I dunno, just felt like meeting all of them once again, before I leave for India...or somewhere else...... >.<

Chinese New Year,初三, 3rd day la.....It was a dull day, a dull chinese new year, no visiting friends, no collecting angpau, just staring at my lappy, and monitor at market of Cabal, so lifeless.... First day and second day isn't that interesting anyway, just that I realise the meaning of true JOY this new year, and that's the greatest angpau I ever get from anyone else....That's because I decided to go for New Year Service in Patani Baptist Church, and that made my whole new year thingy a meaningful one...Joy is everlasting, unlike Happiness which comes and goes...and I do think that Joy doubles, or maybe multiplies several times, if we ever share them with others... Sometimes, I don't feel happy, like now, but Joy still remains in me...

I had MAGGIE MEE for dinner, but I don't really mind, what I dislike was those unnecessary shouting, yelling and quarrelling at home, especially during Chinese New Year, when fun and joy are meant to fill the atmosphere.... Just some minor miscommunication spoil everyone mood to even go out for a freaking dinner... Instant noodle taste better, if everyone is happy .... Stupid......

Just got to chat with my buddy in Spore, Steven @ ZiKuang, glad that he enjoyed his life over there... And he managed to be one of the top in the cohort....Proud to be your roommate and classmate..... Happy new year =)

One last thing, I messages both of you, one didn't reply, and one reply with a smile......I just hope that it happen in another way... Anyway, things had passed and I can only shape my future, not past =D

~~~~~~~~~Happy Lunar New Year 2011 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: , , , ,

About This Blog


There are two sides in man, good and bad... But I deeply believe that everyone deserve a chance to change for the better. For He knows His plans for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
Myself


@ edtinton Loo
@ Sin Min Secondary
@ St. Andrews Junior College
@ Kolej Teknologi Timur
@ Taurus
@ May 17
@ Christian


Friends


» YiKuan
» zhuangwen
» sammy
» Rachael Lee
» I-vonne
» Corine
» Hyin
» Esther
» Xiong
» Soo Cjian
» Edwin Loh
» Maegyvear
» Ricky Rack
» Willy Yan
» Geraldine Jetony
» Rachel Ling
» Lawrence Kiing
» Steven Moay
» Chen Haw
» Adam Jong
» Xiu Jing
» Michelle Marie
» Ginsky
» Joan Ng
» Joshua Wong
» Eunice Lim
» KTT CF

Archives


» September 2010» October 2010» November 2010» December 2010» January 2011» February 2011» March 2011» April 2011» May 2011» June 2011» July 2011» August 2011» September 2011» October 2011» November 2011» December 2011» January 2012» April 2012» May 2012» October 2015» May 2016


Tags


» book » cabal » CF » Christianity » Complication » event » family » food » friends » home » movie » overseas » philosophy » retard » school

Credits


deviantart
blogskins
blogger