Saturday, February 19, 2011
~ 5:35 PM
~
Today is a very special Saturday, cause we had revision class today... It wasn't tiring, but to me weekends should be spent doing something I want, anything, but not going to class... People keep on saying spirit of blogging will die sooner or later... I don't really know what's going on with mine... But, several things keep me busy for almost 2 weeks, ever since coming back to college after Chinese New Year break...
I was asked to be in-charge of being the Emcee for Chinese New Year Celebration by the CCES, I just knew tat emceeing isn't my kind of thing, and yet I don't know why I get myself into this mess... Everything well quite that night, just that I don't have any freaking Samfu with me... And yeah, God works miracle, at least I believe so, and Ben loan me his White Samfu, and it miraculously fits me... I couldn't believe it for a moment >.< and so, the event starts with me addressing our dearest Datin as Dato Hajah Noryaini... And guess what, immediately she looked at me... =.= and I wasn't aware of that... What I can say is that, the event was a successful one, with every Chinese trying their best to support it =)
ALL 7 rocks !! =)
Last few weeks, I actually finish a series of drama, 水浒传, it's a very interesting story with lots and lots of freaky characters... a total of 108 of them...I'll continue in Chinese, hehe ...这故事说明了情义的重要性,现今社会,还会有宁愿为你牺牲的兄弟吗?不知为何,这水浒传的故事反而比其他爱情故事更加地扭动了我的心弦。我本身相信 “情” 与 “义” 还是可以在这世界寻得。替天行道者还存在吗?还有没有人宁可放弃一切, 放弃荣华富贵,为的只是救济他人,与恶势力对抗,为的只是公正? 我相信,与其改变别人,要求别人, 不如自己先对自己做个检讨, 再对症下药... 我深信情与义, 都是人们最基本的相处之道...何为朋友? 何为兄弟?? 朋友兄弟都是在对方最需要之时,伸出援手,赴汤蹈火都得尽到兄弟的本分...朋友,兄弟, 只要你们需要我的时候, 别忘了我就在你身旁.... 兄弟, 祝你能像我们昔日那么的健康,开心....看见你开心的微笑, 就是我这生最大的愿望... 珍重, 朋友!!
Yesterday was Daddy's birthday, happy birthday Dad, this is my second year not celebrating it with you... I'm sorry, but I'll still wish you all the best for the following year ahead... God bless you, Dad ...Labels: event, family, movie, school