Just this morning, I realise something... Something very sudden, something very frightening, something you never even thought about... What if, someone you love, someone you cherish so much, someone you can't afford to lose, suddenly bids an eternal farewell to you... This thought seriously never came into my mind, not until this morning, when I woke up due to an unusual weird dream, where I lost somebody so important to me... He just managed to say goodbye, through a phone call, before he took his last breath... I was crying in that dream, crying and seeking for something, something that can soothe me, calm me... What if, you received a phone call, telling you that, your dad, or your mum suddenly just leave this world... I never knew what would happen to me, I guess I'll just be like a person who lost all the reasons the live in this world...
Many of my friends lost their parents, their friends, their love ones... and I dunno how they really felt, but things had already happen, there's nothing you can do to bring them back, there's no point crying over what had just happened... All of them, no most, but all of them, have to stand up, forget about grieving, crying, all those tears and pain, and move forward... Whenever you asked them how you felt about it, a typical answer would be, " Like this lo, what can I do".... Although I myself witness so many deaths, so many people leaving this world, I'm still not prepared to accept the news about the deaths of my love ones....
Sigh, just got a news that my friend, Firelynx, was still admitted in the hospital... And I'm here, knowing nothing about what's happening over there... Worries consumed me, awful thoughts filled my brain... I really don't know what'll happen next... The world isn't fair...
How will our life be, without them... Miserable?? Meaningless?? It's not easy to admit especially if they are our parents, our siblings, but all of these are only worldly possession, which are so, so, so temporary... It'll be gone just like that... It's not easy to give up all of these to Him, He who manipulates everything in His hand... What will you answer if God ask you, "Can I have your daddy in heaven with me now ?" I really don't know... I seriously don't know...
Have you ever thought about, what if tomorrow you can no longer wake up, you can no longer breathe, and open your eyes... Where will you be when that time comes... Are you lost ? Or are you certain of where you're heading ?? Some of us are not worry about this... as we know who we are, because of Him... But, how about our love ones?? Do they have salvation like you do??? Jesus Christ, gave up Himself for us, so that He who knew no sin, will have to die for we sinners on the cross ; and by that we will receive salvation and live forever more...
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
~Galatians 2:20
Now, will you reach for Him, if He reach for you???
Labels: Christianity, complication, philosophy