Guess what, I'm so bored of the life in KTT... and I'm already counting the mushroom.... My friends in Singapore are having their test, the the lecturers are having their holidays, haha ... Somehow, I just miss the happening lifestyle in Singapore ... My life is just too monotonous over here in Sepang... Studying, sleeping, going online.... what is this ?????
Last night I went google-ing, and there were this highlighted warning regarding an 8.9 magnitude earthquake in Japan... There's nothing to do with Malaysia, nothing to do with me... But, lives are lost, people from the other side of the world are struggling for survival... Grateful that, I'm here, free from any natural disasters. And I really do hope that God will be with these people during this critical period in their lives...
Yesterday, during CF, we watched the movie " Fireproof ", there was this quote saying that "Fireproof doesn't mean the fire will never come. It means when the fire comes that you will be able to withstand it." This is my second time watching it, and yet it still touched me in a different way... New things are revealed to me, a better way to handle life, or should I say giving it up and let Him handle it... A better understanding of love, unconditional sacrificing for your love one... The very simple way of getting along with others ...
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to
speak and slow to become angry ~ James 1 : 19
Just wanna commit, my family, friends, and the victims of Japan earthquake into His hand. As well as my personal life, studies and relationship...Labels: CF, complication, friends, movie