
» Does it really matter?
Saturday, March 5, 2011
~ 5:36 PM
~
I've spending the last few hours, mugging for the upcoming Pre-AS... Got some part of the Organic Chemistry sort out nicely.... But something just keep on bugging me, and I ended up wasting my time going online, and doing some other stupid stuff....
Just want you to be here, I need to get things settled before anything... and get back to study, yeah, that's what JPA scholars do all the time, study, study and study... FesNi is over, and of course, I didn't take part... FesKot is starting next week, and yeah, I don't think I'm gonna take part as well....
I hated this feeling, a lot... Just don't mention about it ever again, give me a peaceful life over here at KTT... I just wanna study, and of course do the best I can, and get outta here, as soon as possible.... Don't make my life here complicated, or miserable... I prefer a dull and plain one, thank you....
Just wanna focus, focus and score for this Pre-AS... I don't wanna care about anything else...Nothing but studies and examination... Just wanna be a nerd like EVERYONE else.... A nerd without Life... There's a part of me who wanted to shout out, or do something that can make me feel better...
And if someone ask me, " Are you okay?", I'm definitely NOT... and yet I'll say, "I'm" because there's nothing you can do about me being not okay, after all... I guess being ignorant is the best step I can take for now...Labels: complication