<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8831763504263407907?origin\x3dhttp://apromiseisapromisetokeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
» Faith, Administration & Giving
Monday, April 18, 2011
~ 6:39 PM ~
Faith, Administration, Giving are the 3 spiritual gift that I sort of discovered last weekend at Fraser's Hill... Thanks to Uncle Chan and family, for making this church trip possible... It was super short, and packed with a lot of activities. Was really grateful for the awesome weekend with loads of spiritual and physical food... We play a kind of "Angel & Mortal" game, and it was indeed very interesting, and I've learnt that there are many people in our lives that bless us, and we can also do the same thing, to be "Angels" that bless everybody else...Thanks, John for being a great angel =) ... Had the last dinner at Loon Shin Restaurant, the most famous restaurant at Nilai... hahahaha....

The only picture I can get....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pre-AS was weeks ago, but AS is coming in few weeks... He has shown His power and I'll remain faithful as I was and commit everything and anything into His hand... Life is going to get pretty busy soon... I'm very grateful for everything.... and I'll continue to work till the very end ... I'll acknowledge the gift of my Creator, and use it to fulfill the purpose He had for me...


We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. 
If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 
if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach;
if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; 
if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead,do it diligently; 
if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.
Romans 12 : 6 - 8

Labels:

About This Blog


There are two sides in man, good and bad... But I deeply believe that everyone deserve a chance to change for the better. For He knows His plans for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
Myself


@ edtinton Loo
@ Sin Min Secondary
@ St. Andrews Junior College
@ Kolej Teknologi Timur
@ Taurus
@ May 17
@ Christian


Friends


» YiKuan
» zhuangwen
» sammy
» Rachael Lee
» I-vonne
» Corine
» Hyin
» Esther
» Xiong
» Soo Cjian
» Edwin Loh
» Maegyvear
» Ricky Rack
» Willy Yan
» Geraldine Jetony
» Rachel Ling
» Lawrence Kiing
» Steven Moay
» Chen Haw
» Adam Jong
» Xiu Jing
» Michelle Marie
» Ginsky
» Joan Ng
» Joshua Wong
» Eunice Lim
» KTT CF

Archives


» September 2010» October 2010» November 2010» December 2010» January 2011» February 2011» March 2011» April 2011» May 2011» June 2011» July 2011» August 2011» September 2011» October 2011» November 2011» December 2011» January 2012» April 2012» May 2012» October 2015» May 2016


Tags


» book » cabal » CF » Christianity » Complication » event » family » food » friends » home » movie » overseas » philosophy » retard » school

Credits


deviantart
blogskins
blogger