Twenty of us from Orientation Group 8 actually plan to go bowling at Alamanda. But last night, only seven of us turned up. Even though it's kind of disappointing, but an outing is still an outing, and we still had fun... This is the 6th time going there, but of course with different bunch of people...
We had dinner at Nando's...
My awesome juniors
The green one is Charles', I think it's kinda humiliating him.... (=
And yeah, he is the only person who went for Lemon & Herbs..
No doubt movie tickets for Harry Potter have already been sold out... And so, we just went bowling... It's been quite some time since the last time I bowl... One thing I can say, I suck at bowling !!! I guess the money I spent do nothing good, besides humiliating myself ): Charles is really good at this, and He is also very good at racing... I admit that we seniors got owned flat flat... >.<
We spent quite a lot in the video arcade, playing Time Crisis, Daytona, the dancing game... It was really a stress-free night (:
Kok Boon's signature move (:
I really do appreciate the time we spent together last night. It's really gonna be quite awhile before the next outing. I'm pretty sure that the seniors are going to get really busy, as IELTS is coming up, as well as Mid-Sem examinations.
Funny Faces
I'm gonna miss the whole week of classes. God bless me... Hopefully, I can catch up with the lecturers...
Praying hard for our AS results... >.<
Labels: event, friends, school