It's been a long but memorable week for me. I've been spending sleepless nights for the past week, with my junior's orientation group, and guess what, they are way too awesome... Our group did modern dance, with High School Musical theme...
Somehow, I felt the spirit, something different, in my group. And they proved me right... Though we didn't win the Performance, but at least they did their very best, and yeah, they made full use of this orientation week... And we got a 3rd place for Treasure Hunt, good job guys, and thanks for sharing the hamper with the others...
I've been suffering for sleep deprivation for days, but that's worth it... Facilitators from my group, Kuang, Kee, Shaun, Boon, not to forget Chung, the head faci, really do agree with me that it's time well spent...
Good Job, Infinity, you all made my week...
Thank you Akmal, you've been a great group leader, leading others, bringing your team together...And convincing everyone to participate, and make this week an unforgettable one... Trust me, you have what it takes to be a princess...
Thanks Ray or Syafiq, for leading our Group Cheers...
Charles and Eunice, for the awesome dance steps...
During Telematch...
Before the Performance...
Though you guys didn't manage to get the First prize, you all are always champions in my heart...After all, what really matters is the process where all of you get together and participate as one family, it's not the prize or anything... Thank you Guys...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last CF was indeed awesome, praise the Lord.. Though we encountered some technical errors, and things were a bit messy, I'm still very grateful that everything went well, and most importantly, the juniors felt welcome... Hopefully the video, the song presentation, and the sharing by Pastor Dave made them feel like they are part of CF, they are part of our family...
Somehow, when Pastor Dave talked about God's calling for our lives, it got me thinking about my own calling... And have I fulfilled the general calling for us, to be the Salt and Light? I've been here for one year, and last year, Pastor Dave shared about, "Why are we here?" ... I still remember what he said, and He kept on emphasizing that no one in here by chance. Everyone is an answered prayer...
Yes indeed, I know that God has answered my prayer, and His plan is to put me here, to get involved in His ministry here, and to grow spiritually...
Do not let the look of KTT deceive you, because this is the place He wants you to be, and always bear in mind that He has greater plans for you, plans beyond your imagination. Never allow your eyes to tell you what to do; but allow you faith to guide you in anything you do...
Ask yourself once again.
Am I fully committed to God?
Am I worshiping other worldly idols?
Though it's been a year here, I'm gonna reflect upon the things I've done... Everything that I commit to, am I more dependent on God? Does it make me a good role model?
Action speaks...
Remember,
PRAY, LISTEN & OBEY..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of orientation week, time to get into studying mood... (:
There's time for everything, and I guess it's time to study now...
Labels: CF, event, school