Wednesday, September 14, 2011
~ 12:51 PM
~
Recently, I've been blogging in chinese... I'm so sorry that some of you have to google translate my blogposts... But then, I was quite amazed that there actually people who took the trouble to translate my posts (: Anyway, life hasn't been easy lately... Lecturers are having night classes just to finish the syllabus. Sometimes, I really felt so lazy to attend those classes, but I have no choice but to drag myself to the lecture hall, and grab a chair, and stay there for the next two hours.
Chinese all around the world were celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival the last Monday, and of course I did too. Last night, as usual the CCES organized a so called Celebration of Mooncake Festival. And I'm really sure that all of them, the juniors put in a lot of effort to make this event a successful one. It was quite a fun night, though it's not very grand, but then to me its really quite meaningful.
Miracle happened last night, when prayers are answer. It was initially drizzling and it started to get heavier, and the full moon was nowhere to be seen. But then, they started the whole event with a prayer to God. And yeah of course, if you ask, you'll be given... Rain stopped, cloud dispersed... (:
It reminds me of last year's celebration, when Jing is still around... and the whole thing is still so clear in my mind... This year, different people, different route taken, different feeling, different memories... I miss you, Jing...
Every time I spent time doing other things besides studying, I really felt that I'm left out.... Thoughts that all others are way ahead of me... Seriously, I don't know why is this happening.... And there are something more than that....Labels: event